Thursday, January 2, 2014

Expect the Unexpected!

Hello Ai Fans!

Today, after a little break for Christmas and New Year's we have a new challenge at Art Impressions.  This one's called Ch#125 Expect the Unexpected!  Use something from your stash.  We want you to pull out something you've been hoarding or just been too busy to use.  I always love a challenge like this and I really do look for something that I've never gotten around to using or something I just HAD TO HAVE and then never used because I don't want it to be gone! lol!

For my card I finally made myself use some packing material that I've been saving for years!
Also,  I figured a polar bear on a Valentine is a little unexpected!


I've been saving the packaging from my craft supplies for a really long time and I kept meaning to use it.  This challenge inspired me to dig it out and finally use it!


Preview

I used the plastic packaging for my card base.  I love how it makes Polar Phil look like he's floating
on the front of the card!


This is how it looks when it's open.



On the inside I used Fur-Ever Set (Sku#4220) and  Heart Set (Sku#4217).








No comments: