Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Firefighter congratulations!

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing a congratulatory card with you.
My friend's boyfriend's son is going to be graduating from the Firefighter Academy in a couple of weeks and she wanted a special card for him.  I only had very juvenile FF images so I had to get creative.


I went online and found the Fireman's Prayer and printed that out.  I found a metallic red ribbon to mimic some fire.  Then I used my Darice FLAMES embossing folder and the Cuttlebug DIAMOND PLATE folder.


The silver paper is Harley Davidson Diamond Plate Embossed paper and I used the Stampin' Up Slot punch and a Fastenator staple where I attached the red ribbon.

The fire hydrant is from Art Impressions and is part of the Pet Shoppe (Sku#3526) window set.
The Congratulations phrase is from I Brake For Stamps and it's from the Every Day Phrases sheet.

Copic colors:
RV00, RV34, R37, R85



My friend really liked the card.  I hope its recipient does too!


No comments: