Thursday, October 16, 2014

Art Impressions Note-Ables release! I got TEDDY!!

Hello Ai fans!

Today over at Art Impressions there is a fun new release unlike any they've had before.  These are the cutest little critters you've ever seen.  They're called Note-Ables and they're made to have their hands "hold" the bottom portion of your card or tag closed.

I've used the Teddy Note-Able for my tag.  I have a co-worker who is pregnant with a girl and I'll use this on her gift.




In this set you get the Teddy Bear and the Hugs to You! verse.


Don't forget to play along with our Fancy Folds challenge this week!





3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Renee, this is super cute as a baby gift tag! Great idea to use him this way - and you tie the most amazing bows!!

Cheri Burry said...

I love that you made this cute bear into a tag! Great idea and your co-worker will love it!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Teddy is just adorable and makes for a great baby card.