Sunday, February 1, 2015

I'm a wine diva!

Hello Ai fans! 

Today I'm sharing a set that I just got at my local Michael's craft store.  It's one of the Hampton Art clear stamp sets that Art Impressions is now offering.

This set is called Wine Diva sku# SC0677 and it's a set of 8 stamps.
You get 2 images and 6 sentiments.


I made a little gift set using an old take out container.  My friends and I are all wine drinkers so this makes a cute little gift to take to a lunch or as a hostess thank you.  It's a cute birthday gift too.


Don't you just love that fun little verse...Wine a little, you'll feel better!
I know I always do!

The other verse...You had me at Merlot comes from the Ai Girlfriends Wine Tasters Set (Sku#4383).  You can also buy it as a single stamp here...Merlot (Sku#F4393)


Copics used: B0000, B21, B93, YG00, Y21, Y28, YR0000,
C00, E25, E50, E51, E57, E81, E89, E93
Tri-Art Markers: O7



No comments: