Thursday, August 27, 2015

Armadillo Birthday! from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!!

I'm so excited to be sharing a brand new release from Art Impressions with you!  They have a new line called TEXAS ZOO CREW.

The image I'm featuring is called ARAMADILLOS SET (sku#4685)
I decided to create a pull tab card.  One where you pull the top of the card up and it reveals the sentiment. 


For my first step I planned out my "gift box" bottom, top and ribbon.  I used glue dots to adhere the ribbon.  Make sure that the box bottom and the top are lined up when you place the ribbon or they won't be centered.


Next I needed to pop up the space behind the card where the tab 
would fit into and slide in and out of smoothly.




Once I had the foam dots in place I adhered them all being careful to line things up and center them.  The dots on top will keep the tab from going inside the package too far.  It will keep the box lid in place on top of the package.



Here's what it looked like all put together but with the tab slid out to read the verse.


It slides in and out so you can personalize it.


Lastly I colored up the image to match the papers I chose.  Aren't they adorable?!  I'm a huge animal lover so I adore this new line.  We don't have armadillos where I live so I was pretty fascinated by them when I saw them live in person in Florida.  I hope you love them too!










1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Renee, you are such a genius!! This is the coolest card - and I love that it echoes the gift images on the stamp. Thanks for the clear instructions :o)