Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Feet! from Art Impressions ... NEW SHAKERS!

Hello Ai fans!

Do you love fun, interactive cards as much as I do?  Then the new Art Impressions Shakers are for you!  I'm sharing two cards with you today, both using the adorable new My Feet Set (Sku#4680).


This is a Halloween set but you could easily cut the pumpkin off and use it to make a baby or birthday card.  I'm thinking...happy birthday to your "little monster" or congratulations on your new "little monster."  Just make sure your friend has a sense of humor...lol!


These sets come with 3 stamps...the main image, the "shake" part and the sentiment and the die to cut the shake part.  That makes things SO easy!


Check out the fun WOBBLE in action!
I appologize for the T.V. in the background...I forgot to mute it when I made the recording.


My card works great for the current challenge at Ai...Shake it off.













1 comment:

Kerry said...

Awesome cards, I'm totally in love with this adorable monster! hehe!