Sunday, December 20, 2015

My top 5 Art Impressions picks for 2015!

Hello Ai fans!
So, due to the busy time of year our bosses at Art Impressions have given us a little time off.  Our assignment this week was to choose our 5 favorite cards from the year.  Not an easy task.  I wanted to choose at least one from every line. I narrowed it down to 10 and then had my husband and two kids vote.  Most of these they chose unanimously.






So those were the 5 they chose.  I was really sad that not one of them picked this next card though.  I know the instructions were to pick 5 but I just had to include this one.  I love the Polar Pals and can see them being used in so many more ways than just for Christmas!


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and wish you the best in the new year!  See you in 2016!!

Here's the link to my faves from last year...



No comments: