Thursday, January 28, 2016

Paper Piecing Challenge with Gordon Golfer!

Hello Ai fans!

It's time for week two of Art Impressions Paper Piecing challenge.  
I'm sharing with you Gordon Golfer Set (Sku#4325).




I absolutely love making masculine cards and with all the golfers in my family this is one of my favorite Ai sets.


Gordon is from the Ai People line.
The birthday verse is called GF Happy Birthday (Sku#E3578).




Copics used:

W00, W3, C5, Y13, Y17, YG61, YG67, 
B23, B39, B97, E00, E31, E33, E93, R00


3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

I know "beautiful" is probably not the terminology I should use for a masuline card, but I really think this card is beautiful, Renee! I love the pretty blue colors and the patterns on the papers you used! You make the best masculine cards EVER!!

diane zechman said...

He is such an awesome image and I LOVE your papers! Fab card!

Karen Day said...

Perfect papers for a golfer card!! Love this, Renee :o)