Thursday, February 11, 2016

Art Impressions Love, Love, Love!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing some more cards made with the new Valentine's Day releases from Art Impressions.

My first card was made using In the Air Set (Sku#4753)


These skunks could not be any cuter!!


My next two cards are similar and both use 


Don't we all hope to be this sweet couple when we're older?


Ai has the most wonderful selection of Valentine's Day images.  (some are even so versatile they can be used for other times of year)



3 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

I love both these cards Renee! Bur the skunks done in the soft grey with the pinks are so pretty! I love the shape of your cards too!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I like both cards, but the skunks are just the sweetest! So funny!

Karen Day said...

Renee, I love your Valentine projects - and that grey/blush pink combo is divine!