Sunday, October 8, 2017

To Perfection: Happy Birthday MOM! wine tag.

Hello Ai fans!!

Did you see the Art Impressions exclusive stamp for Stamptember over at Simon Says Stamp?

If not, here's a look at it.  Everyone loves the girlfriends and when they're drinking wine and eating they suddenly become even more appropriate for my friends and family.  My mom's birthday was Oct. 3 and this is what I made for her.


The image is called To Perfection.
Rather than make a card I decided to go with a wine tag for the bottle.  This way she can display on her bar all Fall long.


I totally cased one of Cheri's outfits because I loved it so much!  I didn't quite have all the Copic shades she used but I came pretty close.  My mom loves all these colors.



A little while back we did a swap with Marvy and I love the supplies they sent me.  I colored the leaves with the Marvy Deco Just Glitter pens.  The sparkle and shimmer is AMAZING!



I also made my mom a wine cork pumpkin because I loved the one I made for myself so much!!


Here's her full gift with pumpkin, wine and tag.  She loved everything!


Copics used:

R00, R22, R56, R59, Y0000, Y11, Y17, YR14, YR24, YR27
W1, E25, E29, E30, E33, E37, E41, E44, E47, E50, E51, E55
E57, E77, E89, E93




No comments: