Sunday, January 14, 2018

Kangaroo Mouthfuls from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

My niece just turned 11!!
Happy Birthday Brynn!

As soon as I saw this sweet new 4947 – Kangaroo Mouthful Set set from Art Impressions I couldn't wait to make a card for her.  There are lots of accessories with this set and many different combinations you can try.  I chose the noise maker and the gift box. Both Mama and Joey are wearing a party hat.


This mom and joey are just the cutest combo!
Baby can fit in her pouch but I chose to use the gift in her pouch and put the little one beside her.


I used two verses from the set...one on the front and one inside.


I made a second version to have on hand just in case someone's birthday pops up that I forgot about.


Here's mama kanga with the gift outside of her pouch.

No comments: