Saturday, March 10, 2018

I Brake for Bellatrix!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a super fun card with you.  I had a co-worker order a birthday card for her daughter's birthday.  She loves Harry Potter and especially Bellatrix Lestrange!  I couldn't wait to get started!

Don't forget...you can always save 10% off your IBFS purchase with my gift code...

SAVE10RENEE
It never expires and can be used over and over again.

Her only request was that it say "for my daughter" even if I had to print it on my computer.  Then I remembered that I Brake for Stamps has almost that exact verse but PRETTY!  I used ...

and


The front has a cut out so you can see Bella on the inside.


When you open it you can see her Azkaban inmate # and her in all her black lace.


The photo is a little dull.  It was tough to capture all the different shades of black in a photo and create the bold real life image I could see. 


On the backside of the card I left an area for my friend to personalize the card for her daughter.


I tried to sketch her to look as much like Bellatrix as I could.  Truth be told... I think she looks a little like Roseann!  LOL!!  I know a lot of people who think she's pretty evil too so I guess it's all good.  Personally, I'm looking forward to the reboot of her show.






No comments: