Thursday, May 3, 2018

Brand New!! Art Impressions Flutters PIG!!

Hello Ai fans!

For crafters, release day is a little like Christmas!  Look at what Art Impressions has for us today!  The new line is called Flutters and all of the sweet creatures have wings or ears etc. that move.

I've used Pig Flutter Set 4975


I did things a little different than the directions said.  I stamped and die cut him as instructed and attached his wings but then I went a step further.  I didn't want the little brads holding on the wings to show on this card. I stamped him again but this time I masked off the two little dots that show you were to align the die cut.  When I peeled the tape off the dots and stamped, I got the image without the little dots.  I then used foam adhesive to pop him up over the original image that I stamped and assembled. I also didn't cut the slits on the card because I wasn't sure how to make it work with my fence.  He still works perfectly this way.


Copics used:
C00, C0, T1, T3
R11, R83, RV000, RV34, RV52

I was a little tough to make him move with one hand...I was using my other hand to hold the camera.  You get the picture though.  His cute little wings "flutter."  Adorable, aren't they?!



Here's the inside of my card with the verse that comes with the set.




No comments: