Thursday, August 16, 2018

Art Impressions NEW release and Treat Bag Challenge!

Hello Ai fans!

Today it's my turn to be featured on the Art Impressions Blog.  The new challenge starts today and couldn't be more fun!  TREAT BAGS!!

I'm featuring the Grateful Hearts Set.



Well...when it's a challenge this fun I couldn't stop at just one bag!
I made a card and 3 different treat bags.

My card is a Dutch fold. (think Dutch doors)


Here's the inside of the card.


This is what it looks like all folded up.


My first little treat bag is a "bag in a box" that I made with my Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers.  Who knew?  Apparently there are so many different things you can do with your envelope maker than just make envelopes!


THIS is the tutorial I followed. 
Believe me, it couldn't have been simpler!
How cute is this??  Bonus...as I was folding it up my mind was racing with other combinations of ways to fold and glue this for different shapes and sizes.


My next treat bag is really a box.
I used my Sizzix Harvest Bucket die and glued it to the front of an open box.


My last treat bag is a clear bag that I made a topper for.


I used all but three stamps from this set on my projects so you can see you get quite a lot of beautiful Thanksgiving images and verses with the set.



No comments: