Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Happy Second Birthday!

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for a two year boy. 
It's the same boy I made a Harry Potter shower card and 1st birthday card for.
He has developed his own likes and is apparently really into construction equipment.


Since I don't own any stamps that fit this theme I had to get creative.  I found a pattern on line for the bulldozer.  The boy was made with a Sizzix die and I printed his hat on my computer.


On the inside I printed the cone, backhoe and sign.  The truck is from a Sizzix die and the saw horse was just cut from paper and I put it together


I used the sign in conjunction with the 2 as a play on the terrible twos.
Get it? "Caution 2!" I don't know...I hope they get it.




No comments: