Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hello Squeak-Heart!

Hello Ai fans!

I'm sharing another sweet Valentine's Day card with you using the new set from Art Impressions featuring a bunch of very "punny" animals!


It's a good thing this little guy is so darned cute!  As I'm typing this I'm stewing over some very unwelcome visitors to my pantry.  I have one passion besides card making...cooking.  We've lived in our house for 10 years and I have always kept a very large pantry area in our basement. We don't live near a grocery store so I like to be well stocked.  Never ONCE have we had a mouse in there until now.  I discovered a bag of rotini pasta with a small hole and 3/4 of the bag gone.  I was baffled because there were no droppings to be seen.  Then two days later I discovered a bag of flower with a hole and there were droppings.  Out went the traps and on night one we caught 3 mice.  My thoughts now?  I have about 12 oz. of pasta hidden in my walls somewhere.  At least it won't spoil and smell bad right?? lol!!


Anyway...this little cutie would NEVER do that right?! lol!
I love the matching sentiments that each little critter comes with.

Copics used:
RV10, W1, W3, W5



No comments: