Sunday, March 31, 2019

Dare to be Fabulous!


Hello Ai fans! 

Today I'm sharing two cards made with the

AICS05 – Dare to be Fabulous set because...let's face it.  We all love the GIRLFRIENDS!!


This verse is one of my all time favorites.


Inside I used another verse from the set.


I made a second version, which to be honest is my favorite.  My sweet, wonderful friend Char recently had some medical problems. I wanted to cheer her up so I made this version to look like her!


I masked off the top of the Girlfriend's head and then drew in Char's hair.  Also, she NEVER wears dresses or skirts so I used the legs from U4897 – Latte Love.
She does love her accessories though and always has her nails painted so I added some nail polish as well. 


I also darkened up the glasses because hers are black.
There are three of Art Impressions stitched die sets on my card too.
I used


Inside of Char's card I used a sentiment from


Now for the best part!  Since I cut the skirt off of the fur coat and added the pants and boots my pieces were separate.  I decided it would be fun to put the coat on an action wobble.  It's so CUTE!!





Copics used:
RV17, RV55, B95, B97, T5, C0, N0, N2, BG10,
E000, E02, E15, E50, E97, YR23
Marvy No. 13 ochre
No. 55 Iris Purple


1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

These are all so fun and I love the stories behind each one! ♥ Sue Kment