Saturday, September 7, 2019

EXCLUSIVE!! Art Impressions & Simon Says Stamp...Stamptember release!

Hello Ai fans and fans of Simon Says Stamp!

It's that time of year again!
STAMPTEMBER!!


Bonnie has done it again with another amazingly cute Girlfriends design.


Now,  in case you're not familiar with what Stamptember is...it means that this set is ONLY available at Simon Says Stamp and ONLY until it is sold out.  Once it's gone, it's gone forever.  That means get yours NOW.  How can you resist this adorable trio of ladies?


The set consists of one large and two small images as well as 3 verses that you can choose from.  I've used the smaller images on the inside of my card as well as a second sentiment.


If you'd like to visit the SSS blog for more inspiration you can click here.
Since my paper piecing and fussy cutting took me a little while I kept the rest of my card pretty simple...a few snowflakes and sparkly thread and I was pretty much done.  I did outline the stitching on the 5135 – Hexagon Double Stitched Dies and 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies with a silver paint pen.


 

Copics used:
Y08, Y26, B41, B95, YG17, R37, RV10, C00,
N2, W1, W4, W6, E00, E15, E17, E30, E42, E43,
E51, E93, E97



1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

I love your card Renee, your colouring is great and I love the design. Well done.