Thursday, October 3, 2019

It's a BRIGHT and SPARKLY Halloween with Chibi lights and Art Impressions!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm so excited to share a new set with you.
I love Halloween SO MUCH and this set is SO CUTE!!

I've used the new Autumn Owl Cubbies #5179
from the Critter Cubbies series.


The latest challenge at Ai is Make It Sparkle.
I LOVE sparkle so I used some VERY sparkly silver paper, there is orange Stickles on the lights and crystal Stickles on the window.  Then, of course!  There are the Chibi lights!  Those certainly add sparkle.  

I have to be honest.  I was very intimidated by the lights.
They are a little pricey, (but add so much WOW) and I was worried about ruining them.  I found an amazing tutorial and this could not have been more simple!
This is the tutorial I used.  I watched several and still wasn't ready to give it a try until I found this one.

Here's the inside of my card.

I didn't take a photo of it but on the inside front panel I added a little note that said...Press the door on the bottom pumpkin for a surprise.


Copics used:
BG72, YR15, YR21, YR24, YR27, E0000, E23, E41, W4, T2, C4, C5




1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love this wonderful Halloween stamp! The lights are just the icing on the cake!