Thursday, January 30, 2020

New Gift Card Holders from Art Impressions!

Hello, Ai Fans!

Get ready for the release of these perfectly giftable Art Impressions Stamp & Die Sets!



I hope you all love this new set as much as I do.  How many of us has a friend... or 10 that are obsessed with coffee??  Even if they aren't, this is such a cute way to give a friend a gift card of any sorts!


When you first give the card it looks just like that...a card.  Then your friend realizes that the lid pops off and they have an extra special gift inside!


I created two versions, both very similar.


For some reason I felt like twine really went with this set.  I know everyone has a different vision for stamp sets but I saw twine.  I can't wait to see what you all create with this amazing new set!



The second addition for this week is our Mailbox Gift Card Holder Enjoy this special delivery--a stamp and die set that is a gift-card holder with decorative elements for any occasion. Ten dies and 8 stamps are included with this versatile and sweet set. 
The brand new Small Alphabet Set is a great companion to add an address, recipient, or name on the mailbox!

I love this new mailbox.  It has SO many possibilities!
When I made this I didn't have the instructions and had never seen on put together so I kind
of "winged" it.  My flag and closure arrow are not being used the way they were
meant to be but they still look cute to me and got the job done!


When you open up the mailbox it reveals your gift to your friend.  Mine was a GC to my mom and pretty much my best friend.  We love to go out to lunch and shopping when I have a day off.  (she's retired...darn her!  But she deserves it!)  I have to wait for a holiday or weekend! lol!



You can find these three new sets at artimpressions.com







We want to see how you create cards or gift tags with any recipient in mind!



No comments: