Thursday, January 23, 2020

Sending Love!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing


The Cubbies are such a fun new line.  I absolutely love them all!
The coordinating dies that come with each set make them so easy to throw together.


When you use the dies to cut the sweet bunny it cuts a slit in her apron for you to place some of the fun accessories.  It also cuts the mailbox doors so you can hide some Valentines in them.


You can use a brad to attach the flag and move it up or down.


Even though this was released as a Valentine set I can easily see this working for Easter as well. Can't you?


Copics used:
C0, C8, T2, T5, B0000, B32, YG09,
Y0000, Y23, R000, R56, R83




3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Such a cute card!

BESTSITE said...

With having so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagiarism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

야동

MY SITE said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. All the best 마사지블루