Sunday, February 16, 2020

Art Impressions Coffee Gift Card Holders!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing another card that I made using the 5222 – Coffee Gift Card Holder.


How cute is this set?? 
When you grab the cap and pull, out comes the gift card!


I've added a coffee gift card to my card but even though it's coffee themed you could put any gc in here.  I don't drink coffee but I would still enjoy receiving this card with say...a Michael's or Hobby Lobby GC! Ha ha!


I used another of the stamps from the set on the inside.
The stars were also cut from a die in the set.


The coolest thing is that you can mount it on a card or just use the GC holder on it's own.  This is the other version that I made to share with you.


Which do YOU prefer?  Placing it on a card or leaving it "as is?"
I can't decide!



No comments: