Sunday, September 13, 2020

Art Impressions Mini Die Bridge Cards

 Hello Ai fans!

What a fun new release these Mini Dies have been!

I simply can't decide which set is my favorite!

I have 3 cards for you today.


I used 5325 Sail Mini Dies on my first card.





I made a bridge card which was new to me.
I put together a brief tutorial on how I made it.

First, I cut the paper to A2 size vertically...4 1/4" wide x 11". Then I scored across the middle at 5 1/2".  Place the paper into your paper trimmer and cut 1 1/8" in from the right side, down to the score mark.


Flip the paper over and cut at 1 1/8" again, down to the score line.


Turn the paper so that's it's horizontal and then make a cut from the first cut mark to the other one.  Your paper should look like the lower half  of an H.


Once you have your base cut you can cut pieces to fit exactly over the "flap" pieces or that are ever so slightly smaller so you see the base.



I used the 5338 – Baby Mini Dies to create a baby girl card.



The verse is from 5185 – Baby Girl Set.



For my last card I used 5328 – Halloween Mini Dies.


This is the inside.


I cut two bats so that I could pop him up and spread out his wings.


5064 – Circle Double Stitched Dies.

So...are you as obsessed with these new die sets as I am??
I know these will get used CONSTANTLY!!



Copics used:

W5, T4, N1, B34, R37, E33, E42


No comments: