Thursday, November 26, 2020

Feline Funny Farm Triple Pop Up Cube Card from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans! 

I'm so excited to be sharing the most adorable new Funny Farm set from Art Impressions!


The set is called 5369 Feline Set and every
animal lover is going to NEED this set!!


The name of this funky fold is Triple Pop Up Cube Card.  I found a tutorial here.
I feel like this has endless possibilities.


The card folds flat into a neat square so that it can be mailed in a normal square envelope.  I make all of mine using the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board.



I also used 5337 – Dogs Mini Dies for the paw prints that I die cut.
When folded flat you can see that I left 2 panels that can be personalized with a message from me.  When open, these are underneath and not shown.



Copics used:
G12, BG02, BG05, BG11, R81, N0
T2, T5, Y23, E08, E23, E42, E50, E97

No comments: