Sunday, December 13, 2020

Snowflakes! from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a pair of snowflake cards with you.
I've really been loving the new 5353 – Large Snowflake Dies.

They pair perfectly with the 4804 – Snowflake Dies set that I used on my pink card.

Let it snow is from 5041 – Snow Friend Set.


I've recently been really into the rustic look. I used this wood paper on a card that I'll be sharing in January and couldn't help but use the leftover paper for this card.


I think the center, silver flake is my favorite but it's pretty much impossible to choose!


On my pink card I combined the large snowflakes 
with the small snowflakes set.



I really love pink for Christmas.  I love anything a little
non-traditional.




1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Both cards are beautiful! Lovely job!