Sunday, December 6, 2020

WInter Critters from Art Impressions!

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a card that used several different sets from Art Impressions. 

5346 – Birdhouse Cubbies Set
5179 – Autumn Owl Cubbies
5100 – Woodland Tree Cubbies
4874 – WC Bunnies Set
5016 – WC Mini Critter Set
5353 – Large Snowflake Dies
5351 – Chubby Snowmen Set

My house is set back in the woods and I love all the nature I get to see.  This is a typical day in my yard if you add a random flock of turkeys and the occasional bear!

I made two versions...the one above with glitter glue for the snow and the one below where I used white glitter paper and a very old Sizzix snow/sand die.


Aren't the delicate snowflakes beautiful? 
I love the new large snowflake die set.


The fun thing about nature's critters and winter is you can always tell who's been to visit overnight when you find their tracks in the snow the next day.


My son used to see a barn owl flying outside his window for years.
And the squirrels and chipmunks??  Well, they consider it their life's mission to drive my dogs crazy!


I hope you love all of these sweet little animals as much as I do!



Copics used:
C0, C4, N1, YR16, E30, E33, E74,
RV00, RV34, RV52

No comments: