Thursday, March 4, 2021

Happy Easter!! New Baby Chicks from Art Impressions!

Hello Ai fans!


Who loves baby chicks?
I do! I do!

This new set from Art Impressions is just darling!


It's aptly named 5401 – Easter Chicks Set.
I've made 4 cards and managed to use every single stamp in the set.


I wanted the little chicks to be the star of my cards so I just used
white cardstock with 4 different embossing folders for my backgrounds.


The hats, ears, bows etc. are all separate so they can
be used on different chicks or not at all.


There are lots of sweet little accessories like eggs, flowers and
leaves as well.


There are 4 cute sentiments to go along with the chicks too.
I also used 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies to cut out a couple of the verses.


Look how happy this sweetie is in her bow and with her basket.


Happy Easter everyone!



Copics used:
Y000, Y11, Y17, Y32, G12, G43, C0, 
R83, YR01, BG0000, BG000, BG02




No comments: