Sunday, December 18, 2022

Top 10 of 2022 from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

It's my turn to share my Top 10 cards of 2022.



Here they are, in no particular order.
To see the original posts and find links to products just click each photo.

I hope you enjoy this stroll down memory lane!

I love making masculine cards and don't find them to be the challenge that a lot of people do.
I think growing up in the country and loving all things country like earth tones, wood and
animals helps with that.



This one was made for my son's birthday.  My husband and I never imposed our musical taste
on our children but I was still lucky enough to have had them both grow up to love the Beatles!
This card is a nod to Yellow Submarine and Octopus's Garden.



Love these Valentine's I made for the kids at school.



Mushrooms are one of my favorite things!  Not far behind bees.  I love to eat
them and think they're so beautiful to look at.



Anyone who has followed me through the years on the Design Team knows that several times
a year I make some fairly elaborate cards.  MANY, MANY sets and lots of time involved.
This Charlotte's Web card was one of those.  It was inspired by the Rat Freebie.  He 
reminded me of Templeton.



Koala's couldn't be cuter!



Oh these Matchbooks!  When I first saw them I'll be honest...Yikes!
So tiny and so much work.
Not true.
The dies make these so easy to assemble and now I can't get enough of them!
I've seen some of the other designers Top 10 already and it seems it's unanimous.
Matchbooks for the win!



This one was my daughter's birthday card this year.  She LOVES succulents and fun pots as 
well as her pink Crocs.  Her birthday was in June and she still has this on display in our kitchen.



Of course I had to have a pick with bees on it.
This Crown set is one of my all time favorites.



Two of the bats on this card actually "FLY!"  Click the photo to see the original post and video.
This is another one of those really elaborate cards I love to make.



I hope some of my cards have inspired you over the past year.
I know I always love your cards and get so many ideas from you as well.
Have a wonderful December and cheers to the new year!

See you in 2023!



No comments: