Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Easter Bunny Puppet Treat Bags from Art Impressions

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm in full on Easter mode right now.

Did you see this adorable new release from Art Impressions?

It's called 5869 – Easter Bunny Puppet Set.



I fell in love with this set the second I saw it. We have two little girls that live up the road from us that call us their fake grandma and grandpa.  This is a little Easter treat that I put together for them.



This set comes with both the stamps AND dies and you can cut and use markers, colored pencils or watercolor to color them or you can also paper piece them as I've done with their clothing.



I love how versatile this set is. The bunny can be a girl or a boy and you can mix and match their clothing for different looks.  I'll be sharing the same gift bag with a different girl and a boy bunny soon.




No comments: