Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Never Have I Ever Used the Spooky Crew Set from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I have a card that I made for our newest
challenge here on the blog.

Never Have I Ever.

I've never used the new 5934 – Spooky Crew Set.
Halloween is one of my favorite times of year and 
I fell in love with this set instantly!


The frame behind the little critters was cut using 
5063 – Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies and I added
dots in green, yellow and turquoise using
5937 – My Trust Set.

You can enter the challenge by clicking on the banner.

The small sentiment was stamped on a little die from
5543 – Journal Template Die Set. I die cut the words 
Spooky Crew using 5562 – Journal Letter Die Set and
glued them onto a strip from 5463 – Slimline Dies Set.
If you notice the packaging, you'll see that these pumpkins
are actually jack-o-lanterns. I inked up the animals with Memento
Tuxedo black and then I used Tombow N57 to trace around the pumpkins.
Those came out very faint so I used my Micron 005 to trace over those lines.
I also added little dots here and there using my Twin Tone markers in
shades of gray, orange and sax blue.



The grass was cut from a die from 5935 – Fairytale Houses Set and
on the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Spooky Crew set along
with a tree and some more dots. The checked paper is from 
5812 – Christmas S2 Paper Pack.

Copics used:
Y000, Y02, Y08, Y18, Y28, YR21,
E44, E81, N0, C4, C7, RV21,
BG000, BG01, YG09, YG13, FYG1

No comments: