Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Art Impressions & Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® 2024 Sweet Bday set!

Hello Ai fans!

STAMPtember is HERE!

Bonnie created such a sweet new set this year.
SSE24A Sweet Bday
or


Keep in mind that supplies are limited and once this sells out it's gone forever.
This will never be a Throwback because it's an exclusive collaboration.

 
My card fits the current Bi-Weekly Challenge
My Favorite Peeps #386



I created two very similar versions, both using the new 
5942 – Tiny Glass Bottle Set.
When I saw this stamp set, I immediately thought...
you have sprinkles in the pantry!
How cute would it be to have the little jar full of sprinkles, 
you know...in case your
donut doesn't have enough...lol!



My card also works for the current 
We Don't Use Enough Purple Guest Designer Challenge #9


No comments: