Friday, April 25, 2008

Soccer Birthday


Happy Birthday Robbie! Dominick's friend Robbie just had his birthday party and since he loves soccer I made him a soccer themed card. Robbie and his sister Lauren have been friends with my kids for a couple of years and have made many cards with me both in school and at my house so he's probably seen this stamp before. It's pretty simple for a couple of reasons... I was quite short on time when I made it and he is just a little boy so I didn't want to go too overboard.


He had about 6 boys spend the night and Dominick came home looking like a train wreck. I was told he fell on the trampoline and hurt his neck, he got hit in the nose with a football and had a cut and he had a scratch on his arm. I asked Dominick if he was glad that he had a sister and not brothers and I still got a big NO! The kids are so lucky to know them though. I hope they remain friends through the years. They are a really nice family.


The facts on the card... not much to tell here. The soccer dude is by Me & My Big Ideas. I used my very first Copic markers to color it. LOVE THEM!! The happy birthday phrase is from Stampin' Up. (The Sassy Susie set)

No comments: