Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Shower Card




Keeping with yesterday's baby theme (but for a different shower) here is a baby card I made last week. My husband's cousin is expecting a baby and they are not sure of the gender. The invitation was green and yellow with a frog on it so I took my inspiration from that. I used stamps from many different companies. The "love", "baby" & "bliss" words are all from Stampin' Up. The "congratulations", duck, baby and "does this diaper make my butt look big?" are Inkadinkado. The frog is from Rubbernecker and the lily pad is Mostly Animals. The dragonfly came in a clear set from the Target dollar spot. "Oh baby" is a Michael's dollar stamp. Everything is colored with Copic markers and I highlighted areas with stickles glitter glue, crystals and flowers that I punched. The ovals are Stampin' Up punches. I love how it turned out. I think the green and yellow are so pretty together.

No comments: