Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jazz & Tap



Makena's jazz and tap numbers had almost the same costume. It was the same body suit and they changed out the full skirt to a flapper style little fringe number. VERY cute! I used a lot of chip board on these 2 pages. Some I used as is. The tags, corner, square button and bookplate are all as they came. The big bracket and the circles were covered over with paper and then I sanded the edges. I tore the red and gold star vellum and used it on both pages. The black and white striped ribbon is grosgrain and the black is sequins. The black, white, silver and gold stars are all cut out of metallic or sparkle paper. Some of them were done with punches but I wanted more sizes than I had punches so I stamped some stars on the backsides of the paper and then trimmed them and turned them over. The "dance all night" stamp was $1 A.C. Moore find. The night to remember and the journal block were from clear $1 sets.

No comments: