Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Laurie


My sister's birthday was a few weeks ago and this is the card I made for her. Over the summer I came across a huge bag of vintage lace for only $5 at a garage sale and I've used some of it here. I held it on with some gold staples which I thought added to the vintage look. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border and there is a paper flower with a crystal flower for an accent. The bird stamp is from the Michael's $1 bin. I also used a scalloped square and oval punch. Right now we're in the midst of a big ice/wintry mix storm. We had an early dismissal at school today and I'm really hoping for a snow day tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure they'll get the roads all cleaned up by morning. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though!

No comments: