Sunday, December 21, 2008

In-Law's card and a gift
















My Mother and Father-in-Law are coming for Christmas for the first time in many years. It's also the first time they will be seeing our new house. I feel safe posting this early since they are on the road traveling here right now and they don't have a lap top so there's no chance they'll see their card. This is a stamp from Thomas Kinkade. I love the old fashioned looking stamps that Cornish Heritage Farms has made from his paintings. I know these images can be colored (not sure if I'm at that level yet) but they look so good done in monotones that I have only used them in that way so far. I did another one in the black, white and red too for a friend. My in-laws is the one with the snowflake and the one with the cardinal is for a friend. I also made a jar to give to someone who has been helping me sell some of my crafts. The jar is plastic and it came with nuts in it from Target. I love to RECYCLE/REUSE/REDUCE!! Why put something in a generic gift bag when you can create something like this. My last item is a tag that I made from a PSX stamp. Do you think I was in a B&W mood?? With guests coming I'm not sure how much time I'll have to post in the next week but I'll try.

No comments: