Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a good thing wrinkles don't hurt!


This old gal cracks me up. She looks like she's saying to the world... "Well, here I am. Take it or leave it!" This was a card I made at the request of a friend. She wanted something kind of funny for someone she was teasing about getting older. Thus, the phrase from Stampin' Up... It's a good thing wrinkles don't hurt! The lady is from Rubbernecker stamps. She's part of their old characters line which I LOVE! The card is pretty simple. She's colored with Copic markers, glitter pens and I used dimensional paint for her earrings. The bookplate die cut was made with a sizzix red die. Two metal flower brads were used to attach it to the card. I hope your all keeping warm. We're in the middle of a cold spell. It's supposed to be a high of 9 degrees today with wind chills well below zero. Hoo boy!

No comments: