Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Crabby Valentine


I figured it's time to start thinking about the next big holiday... Valentine's Day. I made a few cards already. I had some fun with the Stampin' Up Crab & Co. set. I wish you could see the dimension that's in the photo but I couldn't get a good shot of it. I put his claws and the hearts on dimensionals so they look 3-D. I made the background papers with 2 different stamps. The Sanded background is from Stampin' Up and the pretty design behind the crab is from Martha Stewart. The hearts are actually from a St. Patrick's Day stamp by Inkadinkado. The phrases are from "Inka" & S.U. too. The inside says Shore do love you and XOXO. The heart brads are from the Target dollar spot (last year) and the ribbon is from Wal-Mart (last year).

No comments: