Sunday, April 19, 2009

Get Well Soon Barb


My Mother-In-Law just had major surgery. She has to be on a liquid diet for the next two weeks and then the two weeks following that are strictly "liquid" solids like milkshakes, jello etc. This is going to be a tough recovery so I made her a card. I used the Florals Rubbernecker Sunflower. I thought it was nice and cheery. I stamped it twice... once on the card directly and then again on another sheet of white cardstock which I colored and cut out. The stem and leaves are glued directly to the paper with a little of the ends of the leaves curled up. The sunflower is on foam to "pop" it up a little for some dimension. I used Copic markers to color it. The borders were done with Stampin' Ups scalloped punch and a Martha Stewart punch. A few coordinating buttons were added for a little more dimension as well. I hope this cheers her up!

No comments: