Wednesday, July 8, 2009

She was just a Whiskey maker...




She was just a Whiskey maker but he loved her "still". How funny is THAT!? I chose this stamp when I won my first card contest in April and used it to enter the June Art Impressions contest. I won first place again! I'm so excited. I have such a long wish list of their stamps that I want. I can't wait to enter more contests. I was really shocked because there were some great cards in the June contest. (Romance, Love, Weddings) I also used a flower stamp from AI on the card. The bracket and boot are cut from Quikutz dies and the heart is a punch. The yellow shape where I plan to stamp a phrase is cut with a Spellbinders die. I stamped some of the people's clothes on pattered paper to coordinate with the card and the rest was colored with Copic markers. The jug has glaze over it so that it really looks like glass. This was my first attempt at a tri-fold card and I'm pretty pleased with it.

No comments: