Sunday, September 27, 2009

More creepy spiders




My last Halloween card had lots of spiders on it and so does this one. This one is more feminine though. I made two of these and they will be going to women at the school. The square in the center is by Outlines. They are made to be stamped multiple times and then cut and layered. I chose purple and green and I really like the bright color combo with the black. The flowers are by Prima and the fuzzy dot came from a JoAnn's $1 bin. I embossed the spider web background with a Cuttlebug folder. "Boo" on the front is from Stampin Up. Moving inside... Bwa-ha-ha and the spider corner and border punch are Martha Stewart. The teacher phrase is from I Brake for Stamps and the little spider trio is from Close to My Heart. I'm not sure of the rest. They are either unmarked or clear stamps. I know I probably should be making Christmas cards but I just love Halloween. I won't be making anything today though. I have to start getting my house in order for my Mom's big 60th party.

No comments: