Saturday, February 27, 2010

Butterfly thank you


I try to be good about not buying too many stamps but then I see sets like these and can't resist.  The lovely labels and Inside and Out were too much to resist.  Can you blame me?  Thanks Gina K.  I needed to make a thank you card for a 19 year old girl and these colors just called out to me.  I used 3 different punches and dies to make the leaves and the flowers are random paper and silk flowers that I had.  The butterly was something I picked up at Michael's.  They are all white originally and I used stickles to make it coordinate with my colors.  Because the flower and the butterfly are kind of delicate embellishments I thought this Martha Stewart Floral Vine deep edger punch would be great with those.  The inks are both Color Box fluid chalk inks. The thank you charm is from Michael's wedding dept.

No comments: