Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love you beary much! 60th birthday card


My mom loves antiques and has a soft spot for teddy bears so when she turned 60 this is the card that I made for her.  The bear & all the other stamps except for the background are all from Stampin' Up.  The backgrounder is from Cornish Heritage Farms.  Everything is colored with Copic markers and there are several spots that I added Stickles for some sparkle.  On the 60 (which was cut with Sixxix Sizzlets) I used the new Ranger Rock Candy Stickles.  The circle, flowers and matte behind the bear were all cut with Spellbinders dies.  I bent the flower petals up and used some dimensional foam to keep them popped  up.  I then took a punch and added some leaves.  There is also some clear glaze on the honey to give it a smooth shine but it doesn't show in the picture. 

No comments: