Monday, March 22, 2010

Simple From the heart thank you cards


My kids recentlly participated in Jump Rope For Heart at their school.  People gave them donations for the American Heart Assoc. and then the kids took turns jumping for 90 min.  I wanted to send thank you notes to all the generous people who donated but of course had almost no time this weekend.  I came up with these very simple cards.  I had the heart shaped cards from years ago and never used them.  Now I'm glad I didn't because they were perfect for this.  I just layed the cards down on patterned paper and traced around them.  I then cut them out and glued them to the front.  The heart stamp is a $1 stamp from Stamp Craft. The large Cuttlebug embossed heart is from a stencil that I have.  Inside they say "Thank you from the bottom of my heart".  A few buttons, flowers, bows and pins later and I was finished.  Now to get to the post office today and mail them.

No comments: