Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zoo coffee gift set


 



It's that time of year again where I make my sister something to take as a gift to the anual zoo party that she goes to. This year I did Starbucks Mocha drinks decorated in animal print papers & stamps.  I have had the misc. animal paper for quite some time and it was fun to pull them out and use them.  Most of the stamps are clear so I'm not sure who makes them.  The giraffe in the eggshell  is from I Brake For Stamps.  The Thank You stamp is from Rubber Soul.  Everything is colored with Copic markers and all the circles were cut with Spellbinders dies.  The star is cut from a stencil and I embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder.  I thought using some random brown fibers that I had would mimic the look of animal fur and the tag is tied on with some Michael's $1 organdy animal print ribbon.  It's tough to see in the photo but the corners of the box are layered with black paper that I embossed with a sizzix leopard print embossing folder.  The phrase was printed off my computer.  I had so much fun making this!  I hope it's well recieved. 

1 comment:

I Brake For Stamps said...

Very awesome project!!!