Saturday, July 10, 2010

Little Sweet Pea

I recently made a trip to JoAnn Fabrics and walked out with nothing but 3 pieces of paper.  Aren't you proud of me?  I bought two red & white polka dot sheets and this sweet pea paper.  I don't know anyone pregnant with a baby girl right now but I just had to have it and use it right away.  It's so darn cute.  I happened to still have my scraps from the two get well cards that I just made lying out and I thought they coordinated great with the baby paper so I used those up.   I used stamps from SU (happy new baby) and the onsie and phrase on it are $1 stamps.  I pulled out some dies that I haven't used in quite a well too.  I used a ribbon slide and square frame from Cuttlebug and the brackets are made by Bosskuts.  The binding edge is from EK Success and the border is by Martha Stewart.  I also used some baby safety pins and acrylic dots. 

No comments: