Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Get Well Barb & Brynn


My Mother-In-Law is currently in the hospital and my 3 yr. old niece fell and broke her collarbone so I have a few get wells to send out.  I made them very similar but each will be one of a kind for them.  For Brynn's I used a cupcake and I divided the DP's in half on a diagonal.  The border was made with a Martha Stewart punch & the matte under the cupcake was done with a Cuttlebug die.  I used some yellow ribbon to divide the 2 papers and a plastic photo corner on the upper left corner.  The Get Well phrase was embossed with opaque white embossing powder so that it would show up really well.  The cupcake is colored with Copics.  For Barb's card I used the same papers but I stamped flourishes on hers.  I stamped the flower 3 times on cream paper and then layered it and used yellow glitter on the center.  There's a pink heart pin with 2 paper flowers tied with coordinating green gingham ribbon.  I hope these cheer them both up. 

No comments: