Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Princess


I bought this adorable little carriage clear stamp over a year ago and it's just been sitting in storage.  Well, NO MORE!  I realized that I really don't have any cards geared towards kids to take to the craft show so I thought I'd remedy that.  I used pink of course and accented with silver embossing powder and paint pen.  To get the different shades of pink I simply turned over the shimmery cardstock to the backside for the frame and matte behind the carriage.  I used a lot of dimensional foam tape on this card because I really wanted the different objects to stand out.  I hope it makes some little princess very happy. 




Card makings....
All stamps are unknown clear stamps
Gemstones cardstock
Spellbinders dies: circles, fancy tags, polka dot frame, scalloped circles
Crystals
Copic markers
paint pen
Stickles glitter glue
Cuttlebug embossing folder


No comments: