Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Swirly, witchly pumpkin



I had originally intended to use this for the MMSC68 before I remembered that I couldn't show you this image yet. (It was worth the wait wasn't it!!)  This image from Sugar Creek Hollow is so pretty!
It's called Add-A-Face Pumpkin (which I'll probably do some day) but it's so pretty without a face too!  I love all of the swirls.  I didn't do a sentiment on the outside of this card because of the layout of the sketch challenge but Tracy  has MANY beautiful Autumn sentiments available in her store that would go perfect with this.  I just love Autumn colors and images.  I can't wait to try out some of her others!




Card makings...
Spellbinders: label dies, scalloped rectangles
Prima paper rose
Anna Griffin leaf punch
crystals
Martha Stewart border punch
Copic markers
gold lace ribbon
Quickutz embossing strip

No comments: