Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Holidays From Sugar Creek Hollow



Happy Holidays!  Okay,  maybe it's not quite the holidays yet but if you don't get started on your cards now you'll never make it!  This beautiful sentiment is from Sugar Creek Hollow.  I simply printed the image and added a little red with a Copic marker and some sparkle with Stardust Stickles.  I chose my colors based on the ribbon.  I went through my collection and decided I wanted to use this one so I used card stock in those colors.  This stamp would be pretty with any color though!




Card makings:
Sentiment: Sugar Creek Hollow
Martha Stewart border & corner punch
satin ribbon
Copic Marker
Stardust Stickles
Stampin' Up embossing folder
Corner rounder punch

1 comment:

Tracy Vinson said...

Renee, this is so lovely. Would you consider putting a tutorial together on using these all around punches for the DT? I, for one, would love to see.
Tracy